Is Yaya already an All Time City Great?

gwt said:
Of course. Our fans severely under rate him at times (and imo not rightly so).
unlike Dzeko, his 'lazy bastard' moments are far and away outshone by his moments of genius

Without a doubt, yes...

IMO he is the best player in the Prem by a mile...

It really bugs me when i see people on here say he is lazy, he plays more games than any other player in the squad so how can he be lazy ?

A fantastic footballer and we are very very lucky to have him..

absolutely. If he left tomorrow and never played another game for us, he has been a huge part of both the FA cup and PL wins and this city team pretty much since the day he signed. He is frustrating every now and then, and is a lazy cnut, but we are so so lucky to have him:)

If he leads us to the league this year (and league cup), we'll be telling stories of him to our grandkids. Two leagues, an FA and League cup.. History will view him as one of our best and most important players ever.

Having the season so far to make that a reality too. Come on big man. Folklore awaits.

Absolutely, my favourite player of all time even better than kinkladze & uwe (who i even had his number on my shirt). I remember last season when we were playing Everton away and Yaya didn't play as he had a migraine, i knew we weren't going to win without him (not the best hunting ground for us anyway) and that just shows you how much influence he has on the team. God knows if he hadn't played against Newcastle away what would have happened in the title winning season???

What a big game player!

martinmcfc said:
Absolutely, my favourite player of all time even better than kinkladze & uwe (who i even had his number on my shirt). I remember last season when we were playing Everton away and Yaya didn't play as he had a migraine, i knew we weren't going to win without him (not the best hunting ground for us anyway) and that just shows you how much influence he has on the team. God knows if he hadn't played against Newcastle away what would have happened in the title winning season???

that doesnt bear thinking about, We wouldn't have won the league if he had been out injured that day. He had a massive impact on that newcastle game. Strangley enough my favourite yaya goal is not the final winner but the semi winner against the rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.