Is Yaya already an All Time City Great?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
When he's done, and it won't be for a good few seasons yet, IMO he'll go down as city's greatest ever player!!!
I agree, Zin.
He's got great competition in the current squad from Kompany, Silva. Aguero, and if he keeps up current levels of performance, even Nasri. Great isn't it.

PS, its early days, but Fernandihno won 't be far off either.....

Yes he is a one of a kind player who would in any squad in the world! I think signing him was a major step for us!

Yaya Toure is the correct answer to that old thought experiment of having 11 of one particular player to win the league with. i daresay that 11 Yayas would walk the league and no other team comprised of 11 duplicates would be within shouting distance by January (except the team of 11 Zabaletas).

SkyBlueCanuck said:
Yaya Toure is the correct answer to that old thought experiment of having 11 of one particular player to win the league with. i daresay that 11 Yayas would walk the league and no other team comprised of 11 duplicates would be within shouting distance by January (except the team of 11 Zabaletas).
You wouldn't get the ball off 11 Silvas!

Quagmire blue said:
SkyBlueCanuck said:
You wouldn't get the ball off 11 Silvas!

You'd struggle to score because none of them can shoot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.