Is Zabaleta the weak link?

He has his limitations but my god he will go down as a legend by the time he is done here. warrior.

Funnily enough I was reading a thread on RAWK where quite a few dippers were praising Zab as a very reliable and consistently solid right back, who would be a starter in most prem teams.

law74 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Zab is short of pace and offers nothing going forward.

True, he never scores in important matches and never had a shot hit the bar today.

Oh wait....

Oh he hit the bar did he??? How many +'s did that add onto our goal difference?

kippaxchris said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Been saying it for 12 months. The gap between the first choice full backs( Richards and clichy) and the second choice full backs (zab and kolorov) is huge. Zab is short of pace and offers nothing going forward. Decent bench player as a solid stop gap in several positions, but not good enough to keep starting. Hopefully the new lad will help.

When Micah is fully fit and Maicon adjusts to his team mates i doubt we will see Zabaleta in the right back position again unless he comes on as a sub! But he will pop up everywhere else when needed!
Was Micah fully fit back end of last season?
Two post full of shit and both wumming.

stony said:
Funnily enough I was reading a thread on RAWK where quite a few dippers were praising Zab as a very reliable and consistently solid right back, who would be a starter in most prem teams.

He would be hes a brilliant player no doubt! But for us he isn't the best right back we have on offer! And people can turned a blind eye to it as Zaba is a legend but he has been caught out for a good few goals this season

kippaxchris said:
law74 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Zab is short of pace and offers nothing going forward.

True, he never scores in important matches and never had a shot hit the bar today.

Oh wait....

Oh he hit the bar did he??? How many +'s did that add onto our goal difference?

Not as many as the goal he scored in our last match against the same opposition gained us last season

The cookie monster said:
kippaxchris said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Been saying it for 12 months. The gap between the first choice full backs( Richards and clichy) and the second choice full backs (zab and kolorov) is huge. Zab is short of pace and offers nothing going forward. Decent bench player as a solid stop gap in several positions, but not good enough to keep starting. Hopefully the new lad will help.

When Micah is fully fit and Maicon adjusts to his team mates i doubt we will see Zabaleta in the right back position again unless he comes on as a sub! But he will pop up everywhere else when needed!
Was Micah fully fit back end of last season?
Two post full of shit and both wumming.

No he wasn't actually

Didsbury Dave said:
Sure it was Zab who come on strong last 6 or 7 games last season and micah got left on the bench, you post a lot on here but dont really know anything about football that much is obvious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.