Isco alternatives?

Boris Yeltsin said:
Daniel Pizzaro would be a good cheap stopgap should we have no plan B. He was class last time and he's Chilean which obviously means him and Pellegrini will get on well because everyone from the UK is absolutely sound so. I bet its the same in Chile.

FFS I liked him but ...

this is not the quality alternative your looking for

Move along

ono said:
Denis Suarez doing well in Isco's position right now for Spain u20's in the u20's World Cup. Set the goal up.

tbh if we miss out on isco i'll go and take bernand and then we can have bernand/suarez/sinclair to chose on the left side..

hijack the Thiago bid by giving him an extra 20k quid a week.

Doens't play the same Isco position but where he plays fits better with our current squad than if he were to join with Isco.

Bring in Jovetic, and call it a good summer

Andouble said:
hijack the Thiago bid by giving him an extra 20k quid a week.

Doens't play the same Isco position but where he plays fits better with our current squad than if he were to join with Isco.

Bring in Jovetic, and call it a good summer

thiago to replace barry bernand if we miss out on isco jovetic to replace tevez and promote rekik suarez and guidetti to first team..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.