Isco alternatives?

richards30 said:
Robben still going fairly cheap? Abit of a twat but was brilliant last season!

Robben will continue with Bayern.

Matthias Sammer has said that Robben is going nowhere as he feels Bayern owe him their Champions League victory.

“The truth is, he still has a two-year contract, next season he will continue playing for us,” said Sammer.

mortenfriis said:
Viktor Fischer
Geoffrey Kondogbia
and either Alen Halilovic, Óliver Torres or Adam Maher

These are all going to be superstars in a year or two, and could make an impact already this year (well, maybe not Alen Halilovic and Óliver Torres, but the others).

Oh yes definitely Fischer! A beast. I'll actually rather have him than Eriksen.<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:56 pm --<br /><br />Tbh losing out on Isco isn't a huge deal as there are so many players almost as good as him, as good as him or better than him out there that we could get.

On the top of my finger I would say Draxler, Fischer, Lamela, Eriksen, Shaqiri, Reus, De Bruyne, Mata

If we miss out on him there is enough fish to go out and catch.

thenabster said:
mortenfriis said:
Viktor Fischer
Geoffrey Kondogbia
and either Alen Halilovic, Óliver Torres or Adam Maher

These are all going to be superstars in a year or two, and could make an impact already this year (well, maybe not Alen Halilovic and Óliver Torres, but the others).

Oh yes definitely Fischer! A beast. I'll actually rather have him than Eriksen.

-- Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:56 pm --

Tbh losing out on Isco isn't a huge deal as there are so many players almost as good as him, as good as him or better than him out there that we could get.

On the top of my finger I would say Draxler, Fischer, Lamela, Eriksen, Shaqiri, Reus, De Bruyne, Mata

If we miss out on him there is enough fish to go out and catch.

OK .. let's fookin get on with it then.

Omar Abdulrahman, need to pull our tripe out and secure this young man before he gets snapped up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.