Isco alternatives?

richball_PF55 said:
their are no other alternatives, we're f*cked.

Mmm.

When Mancini was sacked, I thought it a bit odd unless they had a plan B.

They did, (pellagrini)

Likewise, Selling Tevez and risking only 2 strikers for a bid season seems equally silly. Unless of course, City thought Tevez wasn't going to play fir them again regardless, or that Isco was plan B. Either way, I'm happy things are working tbh. The Isco debacle would do city no flavours and I'm glad to see us not getting held to ransom.Utd did ok with two (well one really) strikers last season so going into the first month shouldn't cause panic. City have been taught before that rushing into new players regardless doesn't work and it's nice to see them learning the lessons. The way the whole club is growing and maturing is unreal.

I'm sure we will get others players in good time :p

What are the requirements ?

Someone who is good at keeping the ball like Nasri & Silva ?

Or someone who can run past players by pace or skill ?

Lloyddy jonesy said:
Thiago Alcantara all day! He's going to be better than silva when he's older and remember he's only 21/22
But nowhere near as Cleverly right?

How's the anticlimactic appointment of Moyes going on Redcafe fella? You all got over not getting Jose and going for a manager who's Curriculum Vitae is inferior to Martinez and Laudrup? Good luck next season, you'll need it.

Given we already have Fernandinho we know how to deal with Shakhtar. This could be a positive or negative.

Looks a very skilful, intelligent footballer with a powerful shot.

Sure Pellegrini and Txiki will have a view. Happy to go with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.