Isco alternatives?

Fucking hell - how about promoting from our own youth team like Denis Suarez - everyone seems to be watching the so called next generation of players but we already have one in Suarez playing in the u20 World Cup

Pellegrini can make him a quality player

One player who stands out as the best option to me is Marco Reus. Don't know what the chance of ua getting him are but he'd be a perfect with for our squad. He can play on the wing, behind the striker or up front. Giving us added strength in 3 areas and allowing for greater tactical flexibility during games.

Id also like to see Denis Suarez get more games. Wasn't the whole point in getting pelligrini to help with the promotion of youth?

Come to think of it, maybe there won't be an Isco alternative.

There are two wingers/Attack midfielder places open or 3 depending on the formation.

We have 5 wingers/attacking midfielders (Sinclair, Milner, Silva, Nasri, Navas) and 1 more when Yaya pushes forward. Added to the fact that maybe Suarez will begetting more game time and that MP doesn't want to shift Sinclair, Nasri or Milner. So maybe we'll just maintain this status quo into the season.

The Isco thread is closed. Some blues on here are delusional.

That is all.

Bernard is a great player. I saw his highlights and they were way better than Isco's. Not that youtube videos say a lot but I also have seen some of his games and he is very impressive. When he came on as a substitute against Uruguay he caused a lot of danger.

What pisses me off, is that Real Madrid don't even remotely need Isco. They're still looking at other midfielders/attackers as targets as well aka. Kondogbia/El Shaarawy

M24 Citizen said:
What pisses me off, is that Real Madrid don't even remotely need Isco. They're still looking at other midfielders/attackers as targets as well aka. Kondogbia/El Shaarawy

If Madrid get Bale and El Shaarawy in this window, Isco will regret his move.

I think even if they get one of them players he will regret it.

Bale for me is only a matter of time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.