Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see Isco staying at Madrid too much longer. He's not first choice and his development has stalled.

Would he come to us now? I'm not sure. Looks like a Pep type of player though, technically excellent.

We're still in four competition's, so it would make sense to have another attacking option to cover Nasri.

can't see the room for him.

We do need replacements for Navas and Nasri (assuming they're not replaced with academy kids), but even with injuries, fixture congestion etc, Isco, Silva, KDB, Sterling seems overkill and one would always be on the bench.

Nope not having any of this. Not going to happen.Wasted enough time on this thread as it is, had my dreams dashed enough is enough. :-)

Has to be done

200.gif

As much as I would love Isco, when pep arrives he would have Silva, Isco, De Bruyne, Sterlng, Aguero, Kelechi a marquee(Neymar/Messi) Roberts all to fit int 3-4 starting places and that's assuming we get rid of Nasri, Navas, Bony and Yaya etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.