Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to sign him in Jan??? Even if we sign him can he play for us in CL having already played for Real??

Can anyone take the second 'is' out of the thread title? Such a glaring grammatical error doesn't sit well with my Aspergic tendencies.

Madrid have approached roma about pjanic, so that must mean there's a chance someone's leaving. Isco to us could be a possibility.

I will be surprised to see us go for him in January unless we are indeed looking for a long term replacement for Nasri and/ or looking to avoid a bidding war for him the summer.

I suspect it will be done in the summer. We have form of going after long term targets and getting them in the end. I suspect yaya and nasri will leave and that will free up at least one attacking position!

I suspect it will be done in the summer. We have form of going after long term targets and getting them in the end. I suspect yaya and nasri will leave and that will free up at least one attacking position!

I think Nasri will leave but Yaya won't.

He only has one year left after this season I think an I think he will leave on a free in 2017.

As good as he still is I don't see anybody paying a fee and coming close to his current wages at his age now.

Can't get a look in for Real, even off the bench. I think somebody will try and wrap this one up in Jan, even if it's a six month loan with an option to buy. Really hope it's us who go for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.