Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love him here as much as the next person but I reckon Kev signing shut the door on Isco.

I'd love him here as much as the next person but I reckon Kev signing shut the door on Isco.

Same. Unless we see him as a central midfielder I'm not sure what use we would have for him. We already have no space for Nasri.

Same. Unless we see him as a central midfielder I'm not sure what use we would have for him. We already have no space for Nasri.

Its certainly a possibility...yaya offering next to nothing defensively and he gets game after game. Isco would be useful, but i doubt it would be for CM.

He plays LM/CM/CAM so if nasri left, toure played less, silva age consideration, its not massively improbable.

Simples
Hart
---Stones Kompany Otamendi
Silva
Dinho-----Pogba
Isco
----Sterling--Aguero---De Bruyne

Caballero, Denayer, Zabaleta, Delph, Navas, Iheanacho, Messi

Messi on the bench.

Silva in CDM with dinho and pogba AHEAD of him lol.

3 man defense.

Bet you smash it in footy manager XD

With the signings of Kevin and Raheem, I can't see us going for Isco unless it is when Dave's time is up at the club. The midfield priority is without a doubt a regular CM to replace Yaya

With the signings of Kevin and Raheem, I can't see us going for Isco unless it is when Dave's time is up at the club. The midfield priority is without a doubt a regular CM to replace Yaya
And why assume Isco can't play that role? Or replace Navas or Nasri.

And why assume Isco can't play that role? Or replace Navas or Nasri.

He can but he is an attacking midfielder. Would you say Isco plays the same position as Thiago or Gundoguan? No. And sure he could replace one of those two but that leaves us with Merlin, KDB, Raheem and Isco. One of those four on the bench for every match will leave someone VERY unhappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.