Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking Isco won't sign surely isn't enough to have me surpass Big Dave?

Never.

There is and only ever will be one MASSIVE Dave im afraid.

You can be his understudy though.

Interesting comment made by TH yesterday and couldn't quiet fathom it out, all to do with City fans being blown away by the transfers but we all know about Sterling Pogba and DeBruyne, and although that would be enough to knock most of us over if they signed he seemed to suggest there was a hidden man, initially I thought what about Bale, but remembered he had said not going anywhere, then this. Makes you wonder :-) Nah what a load of old tripe :-)

We can dream.

We love Isco.

Should just make a banner for him anyway and hang it from the south stand.

isco-man-city-shirt-holding-600x337_zps8b4ab558.jpg

Can we stop with the collective stiffy for this little weasel? He renegaded on a deal to sign for us in the eleventh hour. Had his chance and chose to stagnate at Madrid. Better players actually want to play for us so this pencil headed neck beard can go fook himself with some frozen paella.

Can we stop with the collective stiffy for this little weasel? He renegaded on a deal to sign for us in the eleventh hour. Had his chance and chose to stagnate at Madrid. Better players actually want to play for us so this pencil headed neck beard can go fook himself with some frozen paella.
You need a lie down mate

Fuck me we have had the Grinch and now we have the ghost of Christmas past amongst us!

Interesting comment made by TH yesterday and couldn't quiet fathom it out, all to do with City fans being blown away by the transfers but we all know about Sterling Pogba and DeBruyne, and although that would be enough to knock most of us over if they signed he seemed to suggest there was a hidden man, initially I thought what about Bale, but remembered he had said not going anywhere, then this. Makes you wonder :-) Nah what a load of old tripe :-)

I took that to mean that we are going to beat barca to a major signing.

You need a lie down mate
I genuinely don't haha, he's a prick who left our transfer plans in tatters. He was literally due to sign a contract with us until Zidane met him. As a result of his bum-fuckery we went and signed Jovetic instead who's been a disaster.

You have to love blue moon this week we've been overly excited by some blue traffic cones,a police convoy of cars thinking it was the sheik and turned out to be Chinese trade delegation. Now the isco disco again brilliant
And still signed no one love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.