Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stagnate E="@BluePhil8, post: 8665142, member: 13420"]Can we stop with the collective stiffy for this little weasel? He renegaded on a deal to sign for us in the eleventh hour. Had his chance and chose to stagnate at Madrid. Better players actually want to play for us so this pencil headed neck beard can go fook himself with some frozen paella.[/QUOTE]
Stagnate?

Get the OED on the phone.

An Isco thread every 5 minutes let alone every window.

It's worse than people asking if someone's cup tied or of they track back. I do enjoy the transfer forum, but repititve bollocks like Isco threads are as bad as reading the same person say "Pogba won't come etc..." 50 times. One's already been condemned but there's no difference.

Sorry that I'm not "excited" about something that won't happen.

Not a fan of repetitive humor, then?

Stagnate E="@BluePhil8, post: 8665142, member: 13420"]Can we stop with the collective stiffy for this little weasel? He renegaded on a deal to sign for us in the eleventh hour. Had his chance and chose to stagnate at Madrid. Better players actually want to play for us so this pencil headed neck beard can go fook himself with some frozen paella.
Stagnate?

Get the OED on the phone.[/QUOTE]

I was worried more by renegaded.

He's definitely reneged on his grammatical responsibilities.

Since Benetez has been installed as manager of Madrid does it make it more or less likely Isco will be sold?

If Madrid are genuinely in for Vidal then someone will have to make way. Is it likely to be Isco or someone else?

Managed to get a glimpse of the original thread - been out since, do we know why it got pulled?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5303-1347139716-5.gif

Sorry, Couldn't resist...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.