Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
What's the latest? One sentence explanation please. Ta.

Thanks to all who answered the above question. A gold star for each of you.

e3ypymer.jpg

andrewmswift said:
what even prompted us all to happily freak out?

A post from Prestwich Blue saying Isco still wanted us but Real Madrid had bid more followed by one from Bibby saying we've now matched them and he's having his medical in two parts next week.

They're just too confident over in Spain for me
to think they have sealed it. Surely they can't
get that cocky if they're making it all up.

allan harper said:
I'm hoping it drags on for another week or so, I quite like this thread.
Me too. I'd sworn not to get involved with the madness this year but these threads are the best thing since unprotected sex (in a monogamous relationship, of course)

andrewmswift said:
what even prompted us all to happily freak out?

This

Prestwich_Blue said:
Listen carefully - I shall say this only once. This deal is still very much alive. Madrid have made a higher offer currently but it's my understanding he definitely wants to come to us. If we match Madrid's offer then it's a done deal. If we don't then it's 50:50.

2 people I know are very much ITK have said this in the last hour or so, plus tolmie, who is usually very reliable and trustworthy, has also said it's still on. So ignore all the shit that he's done a deal with Madrid. Malaga have accepted an offer from them it seems but that does not count as "done".

and this

BibbyBlue85 said:
Ok just heard we've agreed a fee including add-ons with Malaga. Isco and Pellegrini chat went extremely well. Medical could be spread over 2 days early this week.

I'm excited as fuck, nailing my colours firmly to the mast.

Lets all have a disco............

and to a lesser extent, this
<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/andrewalcott/status/348844776310841346" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/andrewalcott/status ... 6310841346</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.