Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Mëtal Bikër said:
andrewmswift said:
what even prompted us all to happily freak out?

This

Prestwich_Blue said:
Listen carefully - I shall say this only once. This deal is still very much alive. Madrid have made a higher offer currently but it's my understanding he definitely wants to come to us. If we match Madrid's offer then it's a done deal. If we don't then it's 50:50.

2 people I know are very much ITK have said this in the last hour or so, plus tolmie, who is usually very reliable and trustworthy, has also said it's still on. So ignore all the shit that he's done a deal with Madrid. Malaga have accepted an offer from them it seems but that does not count as "done".

and this

BibbyBlue85 said:
Ok just heard we've agreed a fee including add-ons with Malaga. Isco and Pellegrini chat went extremely well. Medical could be spread over 2 days early this week.

I'm excited as fuck, nailing my colours firmly to the mast.

Lets all have a disco............

and to a lesser extent, this
<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/andrewalcott/status/348844776310841346" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/andrewalcott/status ... 6310841346</a>
That same fella said Isco was in Manchester early today.

ken-langone-flapping-arms-gif.gif

Worst Case Ontario said:
So you are saying we still have a chance?

happy-dance-o.gif
I remember that one....isn't there a woman interviewing him? I think it was the Rooney transfer where he was slagging him, then she said he'd signed a new contract and this was his reaction. Good one that was.

Re: Sv: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I dont think anyone else has been on the cavani thread today

Your telling me there are other threads!?

Isco part 8..... I reckon we'll hit double figures before the night is out.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I dont think anyone else has been on the cavani thread today

they can close that thread:))) nobody is interested on cavani now it's only about ISCO fuck how much i love to see us blowing Real FUKING madrid out of the water for one of the best youngest player from spain..just make it txiki just make it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.