Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

kippaxwarrior said:
Akai said:
Isco spotted in "Arroyo de la Miel".

BNdMLfiCcAEe8YF.jpg:large

Hes wearing Nike trainers and a t-shirt. If he was off to Madrid he would be wearing Adidas

Its a sign!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

i'm fucking crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

mancunial said:
rushts said:
Hello this is isco sister, he say yes for the cityzens I am not KFA I no the truth.

Sent from iPhone from isco sister
I'm fat and over fifty any chance of a date

Sorry I only let rushts bang me as he a god between the sheets. He make me come 8 times per day.

bluestew666 said:
Akai said:
Isco spotted in "Arroyo de la Miel".

BNdMLfiCcAEe8YF.jpg:large

Look closely at the reflection in the window. That's the moon under water on deansgate.

Fuck!

Get that indoor swimming pool built quick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.