Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Len Rum said:
Benarbia said:
Getting mentions on twitter

Come tomorrow when he signs for Madrid at least it can be put to bed
Turn on,tune in and drop out.

Thank you , Dr Leary,.. but how does this move the discussion on?

alex said:
Whats goin on. I have read last 20 pages and everything suggests he's going to Madrid, but people think he's coming to city. Has everyone on the earth suddenly started to understand irony and sarcasm at the same time. I can't see anything from press reports that even suggests he's coming to City. Although I hope to god there right

Who needs press reports when you've got Prestwich_Blue

alex said:
Whats goin on. I have read last 20 pages and everything suggests he's going to Madrid, but people think he's coming to city. Has everyone on the earth suddenly started to understand irony and sarcasm at the same time. I can't see anything from press reports that even suggests he's coming to City. Although I hope to god there right
images

andyhinch said:
Bluemanc100 said:
kenster197 said:
Into 6/5 now on Skybet

useless with odds, is that a good sign

Don't ridicule me please lads.................

The Marca post made me realise you're a tough audience

and how do I turn the swear filter off FFS??
On control panel you useless ****.

cheers for that you ****

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
andyhinch said:
714 guests, fuck off back to sad cafe.

It's the hacks mate, we are writing their stories for the gutter press ' Isco snubs city, fans hilarious' you get the idea.

Fixed.

alex said:

will you stop clogging the board ffs.. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.