Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

The Madrid players looked well pissed off a minute ago, make of that what you will.

Re: Isco (Part 7 (weekend saga part 2))

Davs 19 said:
kawkav said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Listen carefully - I shall say this only once. This deal is still very much alive. Madrid have made a higher offer currently but it's my understanding he definitely wants to come to us. If we match Madrid's offer then it's a done deal. If we don't then it's 50:50.

2 people I know are very much ITK have said this in the last hour or so, plus tolmie, who is usually very reliable and trustworthy, has also said it's still on. So ignore all the shit that he's done a deal with Madrid. Malaga have accepted an offer from them it seems but that does not count as "done".

Please tell me that we are not losing our panties for this because I can't see how any of this means we got him

Not that post mate.........

which one than ?

I am sitting here for 6 hours now

Please qoute or vrepost or a link PLEASE

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
He's arrived!

255309794.jpg

Bluemanc100 said:
citytill1die84 said:
I'll be as sick as a swan if we don't sign him.

i see what you did there..............

for our rag guests it was a reference to when we smashed you to fucking pieces at the swamp..............

Should just put Aguero's last goal against them at the start of each post soon get rid of them.

The new server can take it by the looks of things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.