Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

The Pope said:
taconinja said:
Also what are Space Raiders? And what do they have to do with pickles and onions?

images
Don't know what that is but thanks for the effort! I'm assuming its a snack of some sort. :)

samharris said:
This is whats its like to be City,
this is what its like to be small,
you signed phil jones,
we signed Kun Aguero !!

Kun Aguero... . now fook off back to wet tissue.

I hope your not saying I'm a rag.

soulmatic said:
according to reports in Sweden, we have barried the war hatchet against madrid.

I wasn't aware that we were at war against madrid?

<a class="postlink" href="http://bloggar.aftonbladet.se/sillyseason/2013/06/23/real-madrid-och-man-city-lagger-ner-stridsyxan/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bloggar.aftonbladet.se/sillyseas ... tridsyxan/</a>

Those aren't reports in Sweden - that's lazy Aftonbladet quoting only slightly more reliable GOAL.COM...

So we let Madrid have Isco and Cavani, and
what do we get in exchange, probably
fuck all and laughed at by Perez. I don't
buy into that bollocks.

Checked this thread earlier and was on page 27 now its on page 78 what has happened?! all I cant find is a gif of a dude eating and a lot of talk about space raiders?!(Im a pickled onion man myself)

went for me tea (and had to talk to missus)
fifteen fookin pages went past - bastards!

colin's bell helmet said:
If he signs for us then great, if he doesn't then we'll just sign him next year when he's realised he dropped a bollock going to Madrid...our season isn't going to rest on the signing of a 21yr old wet behind the ears Spaniard that's fer sure....go and get Eriksson from Ajax, just as good imo.
Have to agree. Maybe not as good, but I definitely wouldn't be unhappy if we bought him. Quality player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.