Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

dr mcfc is mine said:
breaking news from chadderton....isco has just been seen entering the boat and horses on broadway...apparently the deal breaker is...if he likes lees lager he signs on the dotted line....keep you posted
Good news the head brewer is a blue

Re: Isco (Part 7 (weekend saga part 2))

BringBackSwales said:
gman07 said:
jrb said:
Imagine if he still signs for Madrid.

Replace the Cat with Blue Moon Forum members.

[bigimg]http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/cat-jumps-off-ledge.gif[/bigimg]
gotta say after reading for 30 min to catch up on this thread this gif took at least 10 min to get past... a wonderful gif and I cant stop laughing seeing it... hahaha

fucking lol
Brilliant it's not even remotely close Haha.

And Gus Poyet has just been sacked pretty much live on BBC at half time. What a bonkers day.

LoveCity said:
Hooch said:
LoveCity said:
I hate to be that guy...

But running this through Google translation, Malaga's owner (1 hour ago) seems to say Isco chose to remain in Spain (Real)? Can someone who reads Arabic translate it properly please...

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/ANAALThani/status/348866322509209601" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/ANAALThani/status/3 ... 2509209601</a>

"This choice player and we can not stop him by virtue of the penalty clause and I've been better if Isco wanted to go for Malacca goes to Spanish club"

So basically it's up to Isco although he'd prefer him to go to a Spanish team?

An Arab on Twitter translated it as: "Isco to Real Madrid? It's Isco choice & we can't do anything about it."
Who is anaal thani ?

Lets also say it is announced. What then happens. You celebrate for 15 minutes and still have to wait until August for kick off to see any signing in real action.

Is it really worth it?

carlosthejackal said:
LoveCity said:
Hooch said:
"This choice player and we can not stop him by virtue of the penalty clause and I've been better if Isco wanted to go for Malacca goes to Spanish club"

An Arab on Twitter translated it as: "Isco to Real Madrid? It's Isco choice & we can't do anything about it."
Who is anaal thani ?

The owner of Malaga.

citytill1die84 said:
@mcfcguvnors my insider mate is in the bridgewater hospital says there is a football medical booked in a few days for #mcfc

Mick Francis?

FFS. Mcfc guvnor is ITK. The medical is probably for Charlie Adams signing for the rags..

carlosthejackal said:
LoveCity said:
Hooch said:

Who is anaal thani ?

Intruders mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.