Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Pam said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Ladyman just tweeted it seems increasingly likely Isco is going to Madrid.

And Ladyman would know this, how?
Ladyboy is a prize tit who hates everything City, take anything he says with a pinch of salt.

bennyblue said:
LoveCity said:
Well the only positive we can take from Ladyman's tweet is that around 1 1/2 days have passed since City briefed the press and our ITKs claim there have been developments today...

Were ok ducado has just put him in his place

?

Okay so I did a quick search of this thread as well as twitter.

1) The first person to say that this deal was back on was some New York journo/NYCFC person? @andrewalcott at 7 Am Stating that Isco was going to be in talks with our club today in the early morning. At 6 PM he said the deal was back on and "nailed on".

2) Isco starts trending in Manchester.

3) ITK Sites start reporting similar news.

4) El Mundo states that the player doesn't belong to Madrid.

5) SalfordPaul, PB and Tolmie all say that the deal is on and they are confident Isco will sign for us.

6) Malaga owner isn't happy if Isco leaves Spain because of contract but is helpless.

I'm hoping walcott and Salfordpaul are correct. Could be a huge coup.

01MANC said:
bodak said:
Irrespective of whether we get him or not can someone post that hilarious disco dancing clip, need cheering up as Ive had a horrendous day of marital problems culminating in the worst case scenario.

Sorry to hear that....I assume she's staying?

Thanks for the note but no. Good news with 2 young kids etc.

Never mind, this thread is a welcome (but nonsensical) distraction.

rickmcfc said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Ladyman just tweeted it seems increasingly likely Isco is going to Madrid.

I've been saying this for the past week. He will end up in Madrid and not Manchester.

I tend to agree with you once his father got involved that's when I though no chance of him coming here

Either way, the owner of Malaga is heading to Dubai possibly tomorrow for a business trip. Perhaps Sheikh Mansour will have a word with him. :)

carlosthejackal said:
LoveCity said:
Ian Ladyman ‏@Ian_Ladyman_DM 1m
Citys brief on Friday was that Isco may head to Madrid. Seems increasingly likely. #mcfc
Another one bites the dust.........

Haha Friday?!? A lot changed in the last 4 hours.

Irrelevant

Ladyboy is a kfa cock - he tweeted what he did as pure speculation - if we don't get Isco then he looks like he is ITK, and if we do get him then he will just say the player changed his mind. Bottom line is Ladyboy has not got a fucking clue what Isco is thinking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.