Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Bluemanc100 said:
Anyone fancy a nice set of alloys and part worn tyres

Call Steve in Rivacre, Ellesmere Port

Only got them late last night so ring this afternoon, sleeping at present

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any stranger

Everything in that MUEN article I read on here yesterday.

An article full of opinion and conjecture.

I'm confident that Cheeky will win the day for us.

If the MUEN article and the Marca article are true and I very much doubt they are im not so fussed if we get him or not. Dont get me wrong hes a very good player but if those articles are true he is exhibiting the classic traits of a modern footballer.

Basically he wouldnt be where he is now if it wasnt for pellegrini he plucked hi from relative obscurity at valencia and gave him the paltform to develop into the player he has become and because of a few decent performances at the u21s now Real Madrid want him and he and has dad have been dazzled by the bright lights of Real Madrid who at present have no manager or place in the team for him and then after a few mediocre games where he will have to defer to ozil and ronaldo he will end up on the bench and then it will be to late. its typical footballer mentality i want it all and I want it now.

Bluemanc100 said:

Are they dubs? Spinners. If so, yes.

BibbyBlue85 said:
Bluemanc100 said:

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any stranger

you need to stick with it............ cryptic but it'll make sense to somebody ;-)

nederblue said:
Nothing is sorted yet, money talks, lets make an offer they cannot refuse.
We have, Malaga has accepted. We've agreed terms. It's down to Isco to choose his next club now. Simple as that.

Play second fiddle to Ronaldo and Ozil or play alongside Silva and Aguero under a manager who's helped him prosper and improve.

We will do this

just for balance

Isco heads for Pellegrini talks

Isco (Reuters)
by Hugh Southon24th June 2013 9:30am BST
Exclusive
Spanish playmaker Isco will speak with new Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini today to decide on his future.

The 21-year-old has reportedly agreed to join Real Madrid, rather than team up with his Malaga mentor at the Etihad Stadium.

A fee of £22 million has been agreed but the decision is now resting with the player, with City still hoping they can turn his head at the eleventh hour.

And SportsDirect News can reveal Isco has been less than complimentary about Madrid in the past.

Speaking back in 2009, Isco said: "I would say I am a bit of a anti-Madridsta. One never knows where your future lies, but it's a team I have never liked.

"I get the impression that Real Madrid are an arrogant club, likewise the players and you don't get anywhere without humility."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league/26984-isco-heads-for-pellegrini-talks.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier ... -talks.php</a>

(trust in PB!)

LAST NIGHT
8s36.gif

THIS MORNING
5nrk0o.jpg

Put it this way, if Isco had told Perez he'd join them do you think he'd be able to keep it quiet for longer than 5 minutes.

He hasn't agreed anything yet, just a waiting game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.