Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Claytop said:
How much longer do we think this one is going to last?

A decision today would be good for everybody i think!

I wish it would happen today, I told the Mrs I'd do the ironing and I need to be in work for half one, I'm still bloody sat here in my jimjams, I'm starving and I've got a log lodged in my duds. This is killing me!!!

flb said:
Rodney Marsh's Hair said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Anyone fancy a nice set of alloys and part worn tyres

Call Steve in Rivacre, Ellesmere Port

Only got them late last night so ring this afternoon, sleeping at present

If you've been following this thread religiously you'll get this cryptic gem!

Spill the heinz!!!

No need to get hung up and read too much into the cryptic comment chaps ( although many minds are mush at present )....I think he is referring to to metalblues update yesterday SEE BELOW ( for those of us that were stuck to the screen ).

Update from Chester services........ Just woke up and my cars propped up on bricks. Looks like some scrote from Elton has had my wheels away in the night. More news as it breaks..... You fell asleep at Chester services? don't start having a pop, he's our SSN style correspondent at Chester services ...

BibbyBlue85 said:
So the British press start using the Spanish press as a source of information and everybody starts flapping?

Chill

Get your gifs out for the lads

suddenly-cat.gif

SkySports reported yesterday that Pellegrini met with Isco yesterday. I actually think that is more plausible and probably why Madrid have stopped short of announcing it.

According to some reports talks are due today between Pellers and Isco.

Just read one report that suggested isco going to RM and that Pellers has launched an angry attack at the player for performing a u-turn

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.clubcall.com/manchester-city/city-chief-angry-with-isco-1601961.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.clubcall.com/manchester-city ... 01961.html</a>?

What a load of shite some reporters are eh.....

bluethai said:
Not sure has this already been posted, but here goes.

Zidane 'signed' Isco
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2013/06/24/en/football/real_madrid/1372056169.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2013/06/24/en/foot ... 56169.html</a>

Within the club the signing was thought to be a lost cause because it was known that the player was practically a Manchester City player, a club with whom Madrid shares a good relationship.

Shared more like after last weekend's antics. Shows how much you can trust Madrid's attitude towards "non agression" pacts.

flb said:
Rodney Marsh's Hair said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Anyone fancy a nice set of alloys and part worn tyres

Call Steve in Rivacre, Ellesmere Port

Only got them late last night so ring this afternoon, sleeping at present

If you've been following this thread religiously you'll get this cryptic gem!

Spill the heinz!!!

charliebigspuds said:
Claytop said:
How much longer do we think this one is going to last?

A decision today would be good for everybody i think!

I wish it would happen today, I told the Mrs I'd do the ironing and I need to be in work for half one, I'm still bloody sat here in my jimjams, I'm starving and I've got a log lodged in my duds. This is killing me!!!

I told the Mrs I'd do the ironing

Charliesmallspuds more like mate ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.