Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Raggi01 said:
Hearing on twitter that Marca is saying today that Isco has assured Pellegrini he will join. Just passing on the info, not sure if correct.

Hahaha, love the username, you are gonna get stoned life of Brian style by this lot.

Nothing official from either side.

Stay calm.<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:48 pm --<br /><br />Nothing official from either side.

Stay calm.

SPIDERBOY said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Petrovs left peg said:
The coming migration to the Isco alternative thread will be like the fucking Wildebeest on BBC2

I think it will be more severe

de7l0x.gif

Hahaha,nearly as funny as berlusconi getting 7 years.

More like

h2RGBJl.gif

Claytop said:
I still don't see anything in there to prove the quotes were recent, I'm sure we heard exactly the same quotes a few days ago.

They are from yesterday, AS chased him down in Arroyo de la Miel and took photos of him on the beach.

Canal Sur TV has said that Isco has signed his Real Madrid contract in the same place.

Isco to madrid and thiago to stay at barcelona is looking nailed on to me !

LoveCity said:
onceabluealways said:
Didn't ISCO say I will decide my future yesterday - that didn't happen either unless he has decided and no formal release anywhere yet.

If he has told us he's not coming, would have expected to hear something from the club.

According to AS (inb4 "Spanish media!"), the hold up is whether Real Madrid will loan Cheryshev to Malaga. People saying Isco's quotes are old are wrong - he said it yesterday and was reported to be very excited as he said it. I think people are really clutching at straws - every bit of evidence points to a Real Madrid move and the player himself implied it without being able to confirm it (as the clubs are in the final haggling process over the loan of a player before it's all signed). AS say it could be announced Thursday or Friday.

1372035992_892077_1372036108_noticia_normal.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffutbol.as.com%2Ffutbol%2F2013%2F06%2F24%2Fprimera%2F1372035992_892077.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... 92077.html</a>

dHpQc.gif

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Raggi01 said:
Hearing on twitter that Marca is saying today that Isco has assured Pellegrini he will join. Just passing on the info, not sure if correct.

Hahaha, love the username, you are gonna get stoned life of Brian style by this lot.

Lol.....serves him right, he's been a very naughty boy ;.)

Raggi01 said:

If Marca say that I'll eat my fucking hat.*

*I don't wear a hat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.