Isco

Been out all day, take it fook all has changed?

dd163o.png

Perez: "Sign Isco? There is a strong possibility to be a Madrid player, because the player wants to come and Madrid wants it" via @primillo7

Perez: "Isco is one of the best players in Spain, he has enough quality to be at Real Madrid" via @primillo7

Perez: "I haven't spoken to Isco but I know he's excited to come here, same way I'm happy to have him here" via @primillo7

Perez: "If everything develops well, we will announce the signing of Isco. Only after the signing of manager" via @primillo7

So there has been no signature as of now..Manchester City are still alive here.....

Yes I reckon he will, he will see that his career will stall at the bernebeu , but ignite at city, anyway do you really think he'll believe Zidane over Pellegrini?

So Goal.com publish an old article that points out the mistrust of Isco towards RM, low and behold the following day the Spanish press are saying how wonderful RM are but with no direct quotes from the player, they are trying to sooth the fans, this IMO is bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.