Isco

dref619 said:
If we're not willing to pay the release clause, considering the amount we paid for Fernandinho, we are mugs.

Fernandinho could easily come in and fill a glaring hole in the squad. A proper dynamic box to box midfielder. Whereas isco comes in arguably our 4th best attacking midfielder.

carlosthejackal said:
dref619 said:
If we're not willing to pay the release clause, considering the amount we paid for Fernandinho, we are mugs.
Plus the money wasted last summer on Garcia, Sinclair etc.

Don't get me started on Javi fucking Garcia

Ray78 said:
robbieh said:
Ray78 said:
Yes they are otherwise City wouldn't of employed them.

We employed Cook and Hughes.

Both were appointed by Thaksin Shinawatra.

You are quite right of course. I am utterly embarrassed to have made such a fucking stupid comment. My only excuse. I am suffering from Isco fatigue syndrome.

celticfc482 said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Are these reports from Goal, yahoo and marca stating Perez saying "We'll be announcing Isco's signing soon" complete bullshit, or is there any truth in it?

Quotes are real
He doesn't say that. He says they hope to announce it if all going well

So all it means is that they are in for him. As we are

So it does sound like we've not even made a bid for
Isco, and are not willing to pay the buy out clause.
All this excitement for nothing then?

Its over lets face it ! Madrid are still a bigger draw.
We should have sealed this transfer quickly before the U21's.

We still need that creative goal scoring midfielder so lets get out there and secure the next world class player before anybody else gets a sniff.

We still need this type of player to succeed and win this season.

i8rags said:
Ray78 said:
robbieh said:
Several questions that will be answered over the next few years.

1) Is Isco all that?

2) Are Ferran and Txiki all that?

I think it is safe to say we have a good coach, good squad and a fantastic owner.

Thing is the carot of Barca would have been a nice bargaining tool.

Must of us could sell that club with the promise of shed loads of money as well. City aren't in that top club bracket yet and the guys need to change their game plan quickly or perhaps they'll not last the pace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.