Isco

MihaiCity said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
My head hurts reading Mihai's posts.

read again not my comment on that but what i put from the OS about txiki not going back to get an alternative to isco...you think is a good deal that??? not having an alternative???

Considering Isco is labeled as "If available - Must Get" but not a priority if unavailable, I think it makes perfect sense. We've strengthened where we needed to so far this window, that position was never a priority.

Until my William Hill bets either pay out or take my money on the Isco to City or RM ill still retain hope. I am still under the impression that the silence from our side is telling and sometimes it's quiet ones you've got to look out for!!

Eternal optimist but is serves me well supporting City!!

MihaiCity said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
My head hurts reading Mihai's posts.

read again not my comment on that but what i put from the OS about txiki not going back to get an alternative to isco...you think is a good deal that??? not having an alternative???

It depends on if Pellers thinks he can make Nasri perform to his potential throughout the whole season. We will have alternative targets, do not believe everything in the press.

NipHolmes said:
Still think little is known.

I fail to see how his attitude to Madrid in the past has suddenly changed and he's chosen Zidane over Pellegrini. It goes against all logic so far.

City need to match Real bid and state our ideal line up is him on the left, Silva centre, Navas right with Yaya and Fernandinho behind.

If the deal fails we simply use Silva left, Yaya middle and Navas right. Milner and Fernandinho behind.

Im of the opinion we will see a completely different Nasri this coming season also-without doubt he has the skill and capability to do what Isco would have provided for us-Pellagrinis formations will provide Nasri with the proper space and open play he needs to show his best.

We need to forget this shit that if we dont sign Isco we are doomed-laughable it really really is.

MihaiCity said:
Since the pursuit of Isco was a
by-product of the club turning to
59-year-old Pellegrini as manager, it is
understood that director of football
Txiki Begiristain will not go back into
the market for an alternative purchase

i just see this on the OS at what media says...HOW THE FUCK we will not got to get an alternative at him?>???????? WTF????????? wtf it's wrong with txiki????? is he here to help us growing as a club or to mess up the things??????

What the media says NOT Man City.

Pigeonho said:
DIEHARDMCFAN said:
oakiecokie said:
Another one with "thin" skin.

I'm not talking to you, alright.
Let's see if you are a " thick " skin one.

SHUT THE ____ UP
Can he choose the word that goes in that space? 'hell'? 'fuck'? 'frig'?
blankety-blank-e1331713324474.jpg

tolmie's hairdoo said:
A few blues seem to have missed the fact we put one over Madrid first?

They made a direct offer to Navas, a favourite of the Real president's, but Navas was a man of his word.
so can you shed any light on it pal, are we still in the hunt or is it as done and dusted as it seems?

Pigeonho said:
oakiecokie said:
DIEHARDMCFAN said:
Fairly agreed with paragraph 3,4 & 5
But not on first two & last though.
You are calling some of our own " rags " because they had different opinion or how they express their thought? We are all have the rights to read & write what we are thinking. But to tell them shut the fuck up, grow up, engaging their brains was a little too offensive to me.

Another one with "thin" skin.
Calling other Blues 'rags' is poor, but you're right about the thin-skinned on here, it's absolutely full of them.

I said being rags, the self-entitlement going on is certainly raggish behaviour.

dw7 said:
mayo31 said:
dw7 said:
Looks like khaldhoon and the board haven't learned from their mistakes from last summer like he said

Rvp>>>>cavini
Hazard>>>isco

And so far 2 overpriced dodgy singings

Dodgy signings says the manager of the year here.cavani has a 53 million buy out clause, that ends in August. Why pay over the odds now.

Isco looks to have chose Madrid, what can anyone at city do about that. Kidnapping and torture are not allowed yet in football deals.
You pay over the odds now or lose out to better teams like Madrid and united with rvp

better teams
=======
??? United may have won the title but not sure a 'better team'....

I think you mean more established clubs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.