Isco

DIEHARDMCFAN said:
Pigeonho said:
DIEHARDMCFAN said:
I'm not talking to you, alright.
Let's see if you are a " thick " skin one.

SHUT THE ____ UP
Can he choose the word that goes in that space? 'hell'? 'fuck'? 'frig'?

I don't like to be a foul mouth here.
So, whatever fits, it's up to you if you are that interested in my quote to oakie.
Nothing personal anyway, we all are blue, aren't we ; )
I went for 'women'.

Shut the women up.

And I did. I slapped her. She is quiet now and making a sandwich.

kp789 said:
BringBackSwales said:
NipHolmes said:
Still think little is known.

I fail to see how his attitude to Madrid in the past has suddenly changed and he's chosen Zidane over Pellegrini. It goes against all logic so far.

City need to match Real bid and state our ideal line up is him on the left, Silva centre, Navas right with Yaya and Fernandinho behind.

If the deal fails we simply use Silva left, Yaya middle and Navas right. Milner and Fernandinho behind.

I was told last night the same, that we had an agreement in principle with Malaga for < buyout clause, but not a contractually binding agreement, and then at the end of the euros madrid came in and offered more and we were not prepared to match it - this could be bollocks, as it is someone I know who is very well connected to someone who is very well connected, so probably Chinese whispers.

I agree about Milner - nowhere near as technically gifted as players like Silva, Isco etc, but for me he makes up for it with passion, energy and a very good all round game - makes him very effective week in and week out in the PL, I guess less so in CL. On the positive side, IF we do not get Isco, then we probably become a tougher unit, and that 3 of Yaya, Fernandinho and Milner would float my boat, with say Silva, Navas and Aguero in front of them. Also bearing in mind that neither Yaya or Fern defensive mids I personally think that Jimmy could do that anchoring role; not forgetting that Rodwell may have a good season next season. In CL hopefully Nasri could step up to the plate next season
Rodwell and Milner could be key.

Milner will get more game time thats for sure. Hope he can step up to the challenge, great attitude to the game. Rodwell all depends on his fitness. Great player for me if he can stay fit.

Pigeonho said:
DIEHARDMCFAN said:
Pigeonho said:

So, whatever fits, it's up to you if you are that interested in my quote to oakie.
As Orwell would say, 'but some are more blue than others' (He would if he read this forum at times ;-) )

I take it that Orwell was at York away?

SWP's back said:
DIEHARDMCFAN said:
Pigeonho said:

I went for 'women'.

Shit the women up.

I thought the falcon punch was your weapon of choice?

BlueTaylor91 said:
johnmc said:
You know whats funny, I doubt many have seen that much of him

What's funny is over 2000 pages on ISCO and people still think he's a City player!

2mxo082.jpg

MCFC-alan88 said:
BringBackSwales said:
MihaiCity said:
read again not my comment on that but what i put from the OS about txiki not going back to get an alternative to isco...you think is a good deal that??? not having an alternative???

how the heck do you know that he has no alternative? We are hardly likely to be going after the alternative when we are still after the number 1 target - we are still in June FFS

And that is what fills me with dread. It's not even half way and we've got people about to commit harikari on the say so of the press.

typically only those who are either jcl's or juveniles mate

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Pigeonho said:
oakiecokie said:
Another one with "thin" skin.
Calling other Blues 'rags' is poor, but you're right about the thin-skinned on here, it's absolutely full of them.

I said being rags, the self-entitlement going on is certainly raggish behaviour.
In fairness your long post of us being blameless, excuses for not closing deals and calling other Blues who you feel don't fit your criteria could be classed as sheepish and ragish...hey forums are great

SWP's back said:
DIEHARDMCFAN said:
Pigeonho said:

I went for 'women'.

Shit the women up.

jPgz5yw.gif

BringBackSwales said:
Pigeonho said:
DIEHARDMCFAN said:
As Orwell would say, 'but some are more blue than others' (He would if he read this forum at times ;-) )

I take it that Orwell was at York away?
He was at the front with the Blue Alliance

This whole thread is the Iraqi war minister

We are trying to convince ourselves hes coming to us because the player himself hasnt posted on Bluemoon telling us how much he loves us.

The player ultimately decides where he wants to go and not the fecking Malaga owner.

Bibby fella, you gonna spill some beans?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.