Isco

GaudinoMotors said:
Adie Mike flying an "emptyleg" over the stadium gasholder

raxmxf.jpg

that plane has crossed USA flags on the front - are we farming Isco out to NYCFC on immediate loan for a year or two to guarantee him some first team action?...

Thing is no matter how much I think this isnt "dead in the water" the fact that Pellers isnt even in the country makes me think we have given up on Isco comming to us!

Surely if there was a chance Pellers would me in Manchester ready to welcome him!!

Pigeonho said:
taconinja said:
jimbopm said:
I might be being a little niave here, but what has actually happened since Saturday morning?
Lots of people acting insane. Lots of people acting smug in regards to people they think are acting insane. Can't decide which is more annoying/amusing.
Seeing as it's only about a player choosing one club over another, and not life or death, go with the amusing side of it mate.
Well to be truthful the only annoying part is trying to sift through the fifty odd pages of gifs etc. to see if anything of substance has been posted whenever I'm away for a couple hours. ;)

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Thing is no matter how much I think this isnt "dead in the water" the fact that Pellers isnt even in the country makes me think we have given up on Isco comming to us!

Surely if there was a chance Pellers would me in Manchester ready to welcome him!!

Why? with technology as it is you don't even need to be in the same country to have a face to face conversation.

Wrighty Wrexham said:

Dunno mate, they could have had a lengthy phone call to one and other etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.