Isco

I just want this transfer saga to be over so I can get on with my life.

Obviously I really want Isco to join us so if that means another 1000 pages so be it.

M24 Citizen said:
charliebigspuds said:
M24 Citizen said:
FFS. The silence is fucking deafening though

I was just going to say that myself, uncanny really, must be 'cos we're both from Midd

Haha im guessing Manuel has got himself lost round here, anything can happen in Midd!

Probably the reason for the hold up in the Isco transfer! Sorry people.
I believe Isco won't sign until Cheeky agrees to blowing up that rag infested Crown.

grim up north said:
Maly Wilson said:
So our negotiators have been meeting with Juventus in London today, thrashing out the details.........Hopefully they'll have a similar meeting set up tomorrow with Malaga or Isco

Telephones?

Erm......£40-60 million all in transaction, heavy negotiations.....over the phone?

You sure you're asking me that?

Whats happened lately thats suddenly made us optimistic again? Closed this because i thought it was a done deal to Madrid

EricBrooksGhost said:
M24 Citizen said:
charliebigspuds said:
I was just going to say that myself, uncanny really, must be 'cos we're both from Midd

Haha im guessing Manuel has got himself lost round here, anything can happen in Midd!

Probably the reason for the hold up in the Isco transfer! Sorry people.
I believe Isco won't sign until Cheeky agrees to blowing up that rag infested Crown.

Haha. Kiddo must have provided recon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.