Isco

mycity79 said:
After following this thread for days now I feel it is time to put you all out of your misery. He's already decided. He will be signing for Ma........ Oh hang on, someone's at the door.

So who was at the door?

Benarbia said:
Wow dzeko and a half fit aguero. Sun is shining on us

You are disgrace to Ali's name !

Predictive injury forecasting is an impressive new string to your trolling bow tho, fair play.

owen-mcfc said:
mycity79 said:
After following this thread for days now I feel it is time to put you all out of your misery. He's already decided. He will be signing for Ma........ Oh hang on, someone's at the door.

So who was at the door?
Wasn't Isco was it?

I cannot be the only one thinking that an extra £10 mil and a huge amount off our wage bill with the sale of Tevez could now be spent on Isco. We can now also say - look there is your place in team almost guaranteed as long as you keep improving - can RM offer you that or are they buying you as the Spanish flavour of the month?!!

BBC:

When the fee is combined with wages and bonuses due to Tevez in the final year of his contract, City could save £27m.

That folks, is a lot of bling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.