Isco

If Tevez is outbound, who is inbound? It wouldn't be logical to sell a striker if we didn't already have another lined up. Which leads me to believe Isco is a no-go. Cavani however, could be still possible.

Claytop said:
Groucho said:
Not wanting to get hammered passing on information (and not wanting to troll through 78 pages on the Isco thread to see if it's been mentioned before) but....

Txixi Belgiristain and his son were being shown round my sons school as he's going there (St Bedes).. and his son seemed confident that the Isco transfer was a done deal.

He also mentioned a full back playing in Portugal, Jefferson and Pepe as transfer targets. (although Txixi wasn't as happy with the Pepe one apparently!)

Again.. don't shoot the messenger.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Nascimento" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Nascimento</a>

This is the only Jefferson i can find playing in Portugal.

Jefferson apparently close to signing for West Ham £3 million.Guardian reporter on Tw@tter

We could sign Hernanes, Marquinos and Jackson Martinez for what we would pay for Cavani his price 54m and rumored wage demands 300,000 per week ....<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:28 pm --<br /><br />
whipper said:
Claytop said:
Groucho said:
Not wanting to get hammered passing on information (and not wanting to troll through 78 pages on the Isco thread to see if it's been mentioned before) but....

Txixi Belgiristain and his son were being shown round my sons school as he's going there (St Bedes).. and his son seemed confident that the Isco transfer was a done deal.

He also mentioned a full back playing in Portugal, Jefferson and Pepe as transfer targets. (although Txixi wasn't as happy with the Pepe one apparently!)

Again.. don't shoot the messenger.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Nascimento" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Nascimento</a>

This is the only Jefferson i can find playing in Portugal.

Jefferson apparently close to signing for West Ham £3 million.Guardian reporter on Tw@tter

Airplane or Starship ?

IF he goes elsewhere the second it is confirmed an arrow will enter the left eye socket of Uncle B obliterating the eye and mincing the grey matter behind.
The impact in the inside of his skull sends him reeling back, he was dead before his lifeless corpse settled on his pc chair.
Besides what was now seeping out of the small hole at the back of his skull there was much less mess than one would expect, the head acting as a drip bucket of sorts.

Now after the furious typing of posts on bluemoon there was only silence.

Vauxhall Cross 12:07pm

As Malroy entered the gleaming building looking over the thames the security guard gave the same practiced smile he had been told to afford those in senior positions, Malroy knew he would rather piss in his cup of earl grey.
He found the insincerity almost insulting, as if his happiness and contentedness depended on mundane actions of sterile politeness from strangers.
He found himself smiling at what his grandad told him all those years ago...

"Mark my words boy, this country is going to the dogs with all the red tape and bullshit"

Whoops, went of on a bit of a tangent there.

TCIB said:
IF he goes elsewhere the second it is confirmed an arrow will enter the left eye socket of Uncle B obliterating the eye and mincing the grey matter behind.
The impact in the inside of his skull sends him reeling back, he was dead before his lifeless corpse settled on his pc chair.
Besides what was now seeping out of the small hole at the back of his skull there was much less mess than one would expect, the head acting as a drip bucket of sorts.

Now after the furious typing of posts on bluemoon there was only silence.Vauxhall Cross 12:07pm

As Malroy entered the gleaming building looking over the thames the security guard gave the same practiced smile he had been told to afford those in senior positions, Malroy knew he would rather piss in his cup of earl grey.
He found the insincerity almost insulting, as if his happiness and contentedness depended on mundane actions of sterile politeness from strangers.
He found himself smiling at what his grandad told him all those years ago...

"Mark my words boy, this country is going to the dogs with all the red tape and bullshit"

Whoops, went of on a bit of a tangent there.

Agree with that... when we thought isco was Madrid bound it went mental on here... now we are not sure if hes off to Madrid its quietened down..

how bizarre !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.