Isco

Re: Isco on his way

Bombo said:
Isco is on his way to us this summer in a loan deal that could become permanent at the end of the season. The loan is designed to avoid ffp spending restrictions until they are lifted next season.

That's a big call Bombo ... do you have previous for being ITK ?

I think the story's believable because Madrid are really gonna have to do something about the Di Maria/Isco situation. My gut has always said Di Maria is the one they let go of this summer ... but maybe Carlo just doesn't rate Isco ... in which case bring him.

Deepest Blue said:
Billy, I think Bombo's ITK credentials are mixed but he has had some success before.

Cheers mate ...

I can see it for several reasons. I think the loan thing is one of the many ways of getting around this FFP spending cap. Obviously MP and Isco know each other extremely well. We obviously tried very hard to sign him last summer so he knows he's coming to a club where he's wanted. We've obviously got our little Spanish enclave too ...

I do think we require another attacking midfield player who can push Nasri ... I thought it would be Jovetic but if MP sees him as an out and out forward then we require an Isco/Muniain type to give Sami competition.

Deepest Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Deepest Blue said:
Billy, I think Bombo's ITK credentials are mixed but he has had some success before.
Some of his predictions have proved to be duds.
Don't be so incendiary.

v6njm1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.