Isco

ForzaMancini said:
Why are people getting excited from this claim by Bombo? Just looked through his post history and in between the hard-on he must get from constantly criticising Javi Garcia we should already have signed one of Cavani/Van Wolfswinkel, Javi Martinez, Alberto Moreno, Mata, Ibrahimovic and Baines while Dzeko and Kolarov should have been sold by now. Yeah, safe to say I'm not going to be rushing to put any money on Isco signing on a loan deal in the Summer.

Bang on time!!!.....

From what I have seen of the kid he is a good finisher but looks pretty slow around the park. I am not sure I'd play him ahead of Nasri to be honest and therefore there seems little point in signing him.

Di Maria on the other hand always offers a threat. Different type of player obviously and out of our reach I would have thought due to FFP.

robbieh said:
From what I have seen of the kid he is a good finisher but looks pretty slow around the park. I am not sure I'd play him ahead of Nasri to be honest and therefore there seems little point in signing him.

Di Maria on the other hand always offers a threat. Different type of player obviously and out of our reach I would have thought due to FFP.

He's a Spanish Nasri. I'll refer to my previous question, I'm not sure where he's supposed to go?

Isco would have been great if Nasri was being sold. As it is, between him, Nasri and Silva we would have 3 incredibly gifted but ultimately similar footballers. They all like the ball, retain possession, intricate passing, where Silva excels in through balls Nasri and Isco are better finishers, but there's not a million miles of difference between them.

Di Maria on the other hand (only as he's the one mentioned) would bring something different. As would Sanchez, or Hazard, or Moura, etc.

If we were to field a team with Isco, Nasri and Silva we'd have 95% possession on the edge of the box and never score a goal!

ForzaMancini said:
Why are people getting excited from this claim by Bombo? Just looked through his post history and in between the hard-on he must get from constantly criticising Javi Garcia we should already have signed one of Cavani/Van Wolfswinkel, Javi Martinez, Alberto Moreno, Mata, Ibrahimovic and Baines while Dzeko and Kolarov should have been sold by now. Yeah, safe to say I'm not going to be rushing to put any money on Isco signing on a loan deal in the Summer.
this. i think bombo's more one for predictions than ITK. nothing wrong with guessing though.

ForzaMancini said:

This. Bombo has a history of wumming and bullshitting.

I know he's certainly up for offers and on the market, Chelsea's contacted him and they're interested, I've not heard anything regarding us but that doesn't mean we're not in the mix

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=222718" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=222718</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.