Isco

Matt the Giant said:
lmjones1uk said:
Isco is a good player buts he's a carbon copy of Nasri.

Not at all mate. Isco is a natural wide man, whereas Nasri's quality is severely reduced unless played centrally.
Isco is a young version of Iniesta, not a new Nasri, or a new Xavi.

I think Nasri would be fantastic if he played in the central midfield, in a Xavi-like position. He's extremely good on the ball, has a good engine, very accurate passer and has shown he has the vision required. If we were to emulate Barcelona's line-up, I can think of no other player in the PL more suited than Nasri to take Xavi's place.

But I reckon he'll be sold, for value, not because we necessarily want to see him him off.

I 100% agree. Nasri in CM would be fantastic. Hate seeing him in wide areas. No point. All he does is wait for Clichy to overlap

GX Blue said:
Matt the Giant said:
lmjones1uk said:

Not at all mate. Isco is a natural wide man, whereas Nasri's quality is severely reduced unless played centrally.

I think Nasri would be fantastic if he played in the central midfield, in a Xavi-like position. He's extremely good on the ball, has a good engine, very accurate passer and has shown he has the vision required. If we were to emulate Barcelona's line-up, I can think of no other player in the PL more suited than Nasri to take Xavi's place.

But I reckon he'll be sold, for value, not because we necessarily want to see him him off.

I 100% agree. Nasri in CM would be fantastic. Hate seeing him in wide areas. No point. All he does is wait for Clichy to overlap

Pellegrini would want to keep Nasri I feel he is his type of player

waspish said:
GX Blue said:
Matt the Giant said:

... and I have a sneaky feeling we would begin to see a different class of Nasri.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
waspish said:
GX Blue said:

... and I have a sneaky feeling we would begin to see a different class of Nasri.

I really really hope so. Nasri is one of the classiest footballers I have ever seen. But as I said above, if the right offer comes in I fear we will sell him, for purely financial reasons.

Matt the Giant said:
lmjones1uk said:

I'm not that excited about Navas. They man is tiny, lightweight and very one-dimensional. His well known personal issues also makes it a bit of a gamble.
I'd prefer Lamela for sure.

------------------- Hart ----------------------
------ Komp ------------- Nast -------------
Zaba ---------------------------------- Gael
------------------ Ferna ---------------------
--------- *Nasri --------- Thiago -----------
Lamela -------------------------------- Isco
----------------- Aguero --------------------

* nasri or yaya if he finds his engine again.

Yaya not in the first 11? Don't give me any of what you have been drinking

Matt the Giant said:
lmjones1uk said:

I'm not that excited about Navas. They man is tiny, lightweight and very one-dimensional. His well known personal issues also makes it a bit of a gamble.
I'd prefer Lamela for sure.

------------------- Hart ----------------------
------ Komp ------------- Nast -------------
Zaba ---------------------------------- Gael
------------------ Ferna ---------------------
--------- *Nasri --------- Thiago -----------
Lamela -------------------------------- Isco
----------------- Aguero --------------------

* nasri or yaya if he finds his engine again.

David Silva?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.