Isco

Has all the skills, certainly prefer him to Sinclair, he probably will cost 4 x as much but what the hell. If he can be back up for Silva even better.

I watched the match last night specifically to see him.

First impressions were that this kid has it all! Everything went through him last night.

The only criticism I have is he was quite selfish on at least three occasions there were people he could have played in but chose to take it on his self.

This is something which could be worked on easily enough and what better players to learn from than Silva, Nasri, Yaya etc.

Also at his age I think he'd accept squad rotation and sitting games out whilst he developed. Great siging imo, just a shame were not linked with him.

I really do think this player is class, but overall who would we bench to play him? It seems he fits into the spot where we already have Nasri/Silva so it seems it would be a waste to have him playing 3rd string. If we could incorporate him into the wings though i'm all for it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.