Isco

squirtyflower said:
TCIB said:
squirtyflower said:
cool

close knit circle only then

Reminds me of Blackadder scene where they are talking about the super secret attack plan hehehe.
i've just realised why I give the transfer a wide berth

i only came in because a newbie had posted and his post contained a white lie, so was just checking it out

i think i'll leave now as it makes the cellar look sane
But it's what makes your day, a fix of insane, knee jerk, irrational posts wrapped up in lunacy

Sanchez, Hazard, Isco.

Please City, don't let yet another one of your main transfer targets slip away.

Stop fucking around with Napoli and Malaga otherwise come May, we will be scrambling around signing the next Sinclairs and Maicons.

SuperSilva said:
Syth said:
I'll have a mental breakdown this transfer window..It's not even open yet and I'm feeling exhausted. Those rumours of Isco to Madrid are not really helping me as well! I'd love for him to come here, fingers crossed the Madrid thing doesn't happen.

I am already there... disabled my skype... don't want to hear anything now from any f&cker all summer... these forums are just about what I can handle ... does anyone know if Txiki is also in NYC or is he here working on transfers?
I didn't go through the transfer forum last summer and now I'm so glad I didn't. It will be tough, hopefully we won't break! (doubtful but one can dream!) I'll go and pray some more for Isco to come here lol.

Are there any City fans who can speak fluent Spanish? There seems to be a quite useful CF Malaga forum.

SuperSilva said:
Syth said:
I'll have a mental breakdown this transfer window..It's not even open yet and I'm feeling exhausted. Those rumours of Isco to Madrid are not really helping me as well! I'd love for him to come here, fingers crossed the Madrid thing doesn't happen.

I am already there... disabled my skype... don't want to hear anything now from any f&cker all summer... these forums are just about what I can handle ... does anyone know if Txiki is also in NYC or is he here working on transfers?

my next words were going to be if this is true then where the fuck is txiki and what is he doing after the last few weeks us blues need to finally get some positive news and this will just piss me off before the window opens

Ray78 said:
Is there any City fans who can speak fluent Spanish? There seems to be a quite useful CF Malaga forum.

marca has an english site. it's all over that, but nothing concrete about an agreed deal.

sqblue said:
Ray78 said:
Is there any City fans who can speak fluent Spanish? There seems to be a quite useful CF Malaga forum.

marca has an english site. it's all over that, but nothing concrete about an agreed deal.

Nah I was thinking about the Malaga's fan perspective.

TCIB said:
adrianr said:
TCIB said:
Reminds me of Blackadder scene where they are talking about the super secret attack plan hehehe.

What?! How did you find out?

Hehehe indeed Adrian made me giggle that, Darling lol

Don't come in here if you value any sanity you have left Squirty.
i shall heed your advice and ask the boss for additional recompense for the mental torture

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.