Isco

Don't know if true but Isco apparently has signed for Real Madrid

And we are in a bit of a free run for Navas's signature :(<br /><br />-- Mon May 27, 2013 5:29 pm --<br /><br />If not Isco why go for Navas ? He has some issues already and though he says it doesn't bother him now,Why take a risk?it could resurface again. Go for Jovetic/Munain/Angel Di Maria/Lamela.

AS's headline today made me very nervous.In that article Isco says "It will be an Honor to play for Madrid".

and also in twitter almost every tweet about Isco's agent is that ,he said"Isco only wants Santiago Bernabeu".

suvommukherjee08 said:
Don't know if true but Isco apparently has signed for Real Madrid

And we are in a bit of a free run for Navas's signature :(

-- Mon May 27, 2013 5:29 pm --

If not Isco why go for Navas ? He has some issues already and though he says it doesn't bother him now,Why take a risk?it could resurface again. Go for Jovetic/Munain/Angel Di Maria/Lamela.
If you asked me to pick a wide player for City it would be Di Maria.

Robben is the best in that position but after finally winning the Champions League, I wonder if the drive is still there. I am sure there will be quite a few changes at Real Madrid.

Matt the Giant said:
Good video.
Imagine him teaming up with this beast:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpe3yY6SIfY[/youtube]

This video reminds me of Dzeko at Wolfsburg.

Unless we bring in quality wingers and improve our build-up tempo next year we'll be saying "remember that video of Cavani at Napoli"?

By the way, I am not convinced that we need Cavani if we do bring in Isco and/or Sanchez, as I think Dzeko would then be used for his strengths (as demonstrated in the friendlies thus far).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.