Isco

I think this rag has read Tolmie's post. :)

3w28pW6.jpg

To have a Spanish U21 Golden Boy winner who is setting the U21 Euros alight even considering City shows just how far we've come. I hope he comes to City, I have no doubt he would be a fan favourite. I still can't believe how far we've come in the space of 10 years.

City Raider said:
ddgs comments make me hope he knows its done! just need ronaldo to stay at madrid coz if he moves they might prefer him to bale

What did he say, I missed it.

The Pope said:
I'd probably go out and buy the new shirt with ISCO on it the second he signs *swoons*
Yes , I am sure he will be popular for new shirt sale names, (along with Navas!...and Cavani???)

Plain Speaking said:
The Pope said:
I'd probably go out and buy the new shirt with ISCO on it the second he signs *swoons*
Yes , I am sure he will be popular for new shirt sale names, (along with Navas!...and Cavani???)

Defo going with Isco. The new Nike shirt is amazing. A huge improvement. I'm just hoping that it gets finalized and done ASAP

SuperSilva said:
Hate to say this ...but hope DDG tells Isco Manchester is fins to live and he will enjoy it here with us! :P
Well sir it seems it's your lucky day as he already has, De gea said even if it is with our rivals city, manchester is lovely and he will fit in well. TBF he's a nice guy although a rag he doesnt suit it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.