Isco

Rammyblues said:
I might be a bit slow here and I can feel I will regret it but who is Rafael Hernandez :-)

FFS mate, don't you know who Rafael Hernandez is? There's no helping some people...

RafaelH117
BREAKING: I can confirm Isco has agreed terms with Manchester City and is set to sign after the U21s.

RafaelH117
Real Madrid is still trying to convince Isco to join them, both clubs are willing to pay the release clause.

RafaelH117
As of now, Isco will be a Manchester City player. I doubt Real Madrid will change his mind.

RafaelH117
Neymar and now Isco, Florentino Pérez was interested in both players first and is set to lose them both, I don't see Isco changing his mind.

He's also posted three new things:

Real Madrid is still trying to convince Isco to join them, both clubs are willing to pay the release clause.

Neymar and now Isco, Florentino Pérez was interested in both players first and is set to lose them both, I don't see Isco changing his mind.

No idea where he's getting his info from... But yeh. Sounds good.

Joehannes said:
LoveCity said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
His dad has had the full charm offensive.

The personal package has all been agreed in the last few days.

Malaga are demanding £33m, we are willing to pay £18m with £10m add-ons over the lifetime of his deal.

The Isco camp have said their boy wants to take a leap of faith but wants to talk to Pellegrini next week.

I think we may have got this!!!

Sounds very promising. :)

But his release clause is supposed to be €35m which in today's currency exchange works out as £29.7m.
VAT to pay too, isn't there?

Malaga aren't really in any position to making 'demands' to be fair.

If we got him for 18m that would be phenomenal business for such a clearly outstanding player. The press and media would be fucked for anything to say.

They will say we have paid 40m for him. Another unproven lightweight spaniard who will not know what hits him in premiership. Is this the end of Silva?

Something like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.