Isco

Phuket Blue said:
oakiecokie said:
mcfc2607 said:

:););) tell me about it.Yet the other guy understand the terminology "Rag" !!!! YCNMIU.

Sorry to go off topic...... but you boys ever lived outside of UK? You better get used to this kind of post as City become a global team. You can either f*** off new fans like this guy or embrace the fact that City are now attracting a new global audience, many of whom won't speak the City lingo like you do.
I haven't lived in UK for some years and it sounds like maybe I'm out of touch. Call me 'rag' too if you want but In my view, calling a blue a 'rag' is about as snide and racist as it gets.

HHHahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Back on topic for Isco. How do we see this going? Do you think the Real madrid players will be selling real to him etc, or do you think Isco will be thinking, well your all on the bench so what chance will i have etc. Im hoping Pellers can talk him into joining us, but do you think he wants sunshine or rainy grey clouds of Manchester lol?

We need this guy so bad it hurts.

He can't ruin our song before we even sing it , can he.

Isco + Cavani will see us challenge at the very, very top .

If his choice is RM , I will cry a bit.

Blue_Rossy said:
Back on topic for Isco. How do we see this going? Do you think the Real madrid players will be selling real to him etc, or do you think Isco will be thinking, well your all on the bench so what chance will i have etc. Im hoping Pellers can talk him into joining us, but do you think he wants sunshine or rainy grey clouds of Manchester lol?
Hard to tell these days... the lure of Real is pretty immense still but you've got some Spanish players actively looking to move to the prem while other English based Spaniards sing its praises. Silva and Navas could both have moved to Real.

"I know that both Manchester City and Real Madrid are great clubs. I want that whatever happens will be the best for me and Malaga."

My take is that surely the best for Malaga is both financial and a less possibility of him hindering Malaga's future progress by selling him to a club in another country. Just hope the lad sees his future with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.