Isco

Ed2607 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
MCC said:
I think he might well be coming but not in Jan. Malaga might as well hold on to him until the summer.

This is possible but I have a bet that its January. Lets hope my info is correct!

Please be right, we need a pick me up after the summer downer.

Isco and Falcao in this window and I'll buy everyone drinks on the first match day they play together in February. Fact
:-)

I will be happy with Isco as I don't see us signing Falcao in this window.

I really would like to see Isco in a City shirt soon.

I have watched him a few times this season and the hype does not lie, still a little inconsistent but no doubt on his way to replicating the Silva, Iniesta, Cazorla style of player.

He is not the quickest of players but he operates the wings better than Silva and Nasri, two players who are very much central players in my opinion.

Txiki and Ferran, you know what to do!

sam-caddick said:

I have watched him a few times this season and the hype does not lie, still a little inconsistent but no doubt on his way to replicating the Silva, Iniesta, Cazorla style of player.

He is not the quickest of players but he operates the wings better than Silva and Nasri, two players who are very much central players in my opinion.

Check out page 61

Keith Moon said:
sam-caddick said:

Check out page 61

Get in!!!!

We are half way there then, he just needs to be on the a Etihad pitch sorting Kun, Tevez, Dzeko and Mario out with some assists.

Ray78 said:
Ed2607 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
This is possible but I have a bet that its January. Lets hope my info is correct!

Isco and Falcao in this window and I'll buy everyone drinks on the first match day they play together in February. Fact

Mario to Milan, Falcao to us. You know it makes sense :-)

I'm serious about buying everyone a drink though. City getting Isco and Falcao would be worth whatever it would cost me to fuel fellow Bluemooners in a matchday celebration-)

Ed2607 said:
Ray78 said:
Ed2607 said:

I'm serious about buying everyone a drink though. City getting Isco and Falcao would be worth whatever it would cost me to fuel fellow Bluemooners in a matchday celebration-)

I wish I can share your optimism and bank balance with us signing Falcao now. Atleti has a great chance of finishing above Real and even if we offload Balo in this window, Falcao will stay until the end of the season to help achieve that.

Ray78 said:
Ed2607 said:
Ray78 said:

Stranger things have happened.
I wish I can share your optimism and bank balance with us signing Falcao now. Atleti has a great chance of finishing above Real and even if we offload Balo in this window, Falcao will stay until the end of the season to help achieve that.

Falcao is going nowhere, these are his own words: "I'm proud that so many great clubs have manifested their interest but they will have to wait till the end of this season. Then we will see what could happen."

Could be quite a bidding war this summer.

Back on topic, any strong indication that he will sign for us apart from being spotted in an old City shirt?

Seen a few comments on him not dominating games, in fairness, the Premier League is less superior in terms of technical ability really, if you can shine for 60 minutes on that basis its a cert you will in the PL. I'd agree a year more at Malaga would be best for his development, but at the end of the day, Madrid, Barcelona or any other top club will just get in ahead of us, and they would be probably in the queue. Sign him up, we may have Silva and Nasri, but we rarely have that sort of player to bring off the bench to open up a game, he'd present us with a bit more rotation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.