Isco

Levy will not sell Bale to another English club. He refused to sell Modric to Chelsea and he made it very difficult for the Rags to sign Berbatov to a point where we nearly hijacked the deal.

Hamann Pineapple said:
bigdavecox90 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
I'm not sure you fully understand how betting works.

The odds are getting higher for us and lower for Madrid hence the bookies are favouring Madrid.

I do understand.

When you place a bet the odds at the time are what you get. If the odds get bigger this does not benefit you.

You don't understand.

Hence why I said people who have placed bets recently when the odds were getting better.

I know you don't get the odds that are rising.

Time to shred that "friendship" pact with Real Madrid right up. It would also make a good liner for a cat/litter box.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Surely we can arrive at a compromise with Madrid ...

We sign Isco - Madrid can sign his Dad!

Unless Perez is a doddering old fool then that would be impossible :).

It's being suggested that trying to haggle down the transfer fee cost us Isco. If this is true, I'm fookin' furious after we spent £30m on Fernandinho (who is awesome but not a future potential Ballon d'Or candidate). We will hopefully learn a lesson from this deal to be swift and decisive in the market when going for an elite talent.

I don't think it can be considered 'flapping' anymore to think we have missed out - it's burying head in sand to ignore the evidence. It all started from one radio station but now every other media source in Spain is reporting it with their own sources, including non-gossipy papers.

SkyBlueUSA said:
Time to shred that "friendship" pact with Real Madrid right up. It would also make a good liner for a cat/litter box.
It is bullshit.

No business would do that,

I don't think we signed anything it was just a gentleman's agreement. As we all know Madrid are not gentleman so its not surprising they have gone in for him.

Also can people stop talking about why didn't we pay the money they want or get him before the u21.

Unless you are privy to anything transfer related at city you don't know when we bid, what we bid, if Real went first and we have had to come in and match them or if Isco has been holding out for Real since we made an offer months ago. All this nonsense about his footballing father etc is just that IMO nonsense.

Isco could have had no intention of ever signing for us unless it became his only option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.