Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

SilvaisSkyBlue said:
Stoned Rose said:
Ray78 said:
Nope not me.

Ronnie the Rep is the lad you're looking for mate.

Ronnie the Rep, now I remember.

Thanks for the replies.

Was hoping for a bit of news, I still think Isco is definite to City but wanted a bit of reassurance :)

Not convinced by that guy. Think its his name that gets me. Might aswell be called agentitk8767 like on twitter. It seems to crave attention.

On the other hand it could just be that he works as a thomas cook rep on a holiday resort, in which case, fair play.

Wretched Vengeance said:
johnmc said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Definitely different ways of reading that.

I prefer my initial thought....;)

How you getting any other message than the positive?

Firstly and mostly a positive post. Then the Carlsberg line hinted at 'if only' sort of thing.

Me being daft mate I hope:) I enjoy Th's posts so I should look on the positive side.

That's how I read it , he was just giving them what they asked for . Ctid

Cityisland said:
SilvaisSkyBlue said:
Stoned Rose said:

Thanks for the replies.

Was hoping for a bit of news, I still think Isco is definite to City but wanted a bit of reassurance :)

Not convinced by that guy. Think its his name that gets me. Might aswell be called agentitk8767 like on twitter. It seems to crave attention.

On the other hand it could just be that he works as a thomas cook rep on a holiday resort, in which case, fair play.

He is a sales rep and a top Blue and poster for that matter

C17Y KG said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
johnmc said:
How you getting any other message than the positive?

Firstly and mostly a positive post. Then the Carlsberg line hinted at 'if only' sort of thing.

Me being daft mate I hope:) I enjoy Th's posts so I should look on the positive side.

That's how I read it , he was just giving them what they asked for . Ctid

I'm kinda' pleased you read it that way too. Now I'm uber confused.....Fuck it, back to the beer. :-)

alextheswede said:
can anyone give me a quick update please :D

as far as I know, he's meant to be going to real Madrid, hopefully this isn't true...

Ducado said:
Cityisland said:
SilvaisSkyBlue said:

Thanks for the replies.

He is a sales rep and a top Blue and poster for that matter

...or it could perhaps be that he is a sales rep. As i said, in which case, fair play.

oakiecokie said:
SilvaisSkyBlue said:
Stoned Rose said:

Thanks for the replies.

Not certain if you`ve come to the right place mate. ;)

True ;).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.