Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

Stoned Rose said:
01cravend said:
This thread in a nutshell??

Madrid have reportedly agreed fee and terms.

City / Pellegrini are meeting with Isco's heads today.

He hasn't signed anywhere yet.

Lots of posters have outed themselves as serious loons.

That sums it up :).

BlueAnorak said:
I am confident that Isco will be unveiled as a City player next week.
Think about it. If he wants to play regularly then Real Madrid is NOT the place to go. There are just too many quality players playing in the positions he plays in (Ozil & Modric to name but two). His wage demands will not be a problem to us and he knows our new Manager will pick him and he has a good relationship with him to boot.
Only if Pérez has given him a guaranteed starting spot would he consider Real. I can't see that happening myself.

It'd be impossible to guarantee something like that to a player. It would be to the detriment of the club if they guarantee he'll play. If he plays gash, they can't drop him either because of a promise (in which case player is unhappy), or because of a contractual clause (which pisses the team off, the manager and potentially makes the team less successful). So I'm hopeful he sees sense.

SilvaLining said:
BlueAnorak said:
Think about it. If he wants to play regularly then Real Madrid is NOT the place to go. There are just too many quality players playing in the positions he plays in (Ozil & Modric to name but two). His wage demands will not be a problem to us and he knows our new Manager will pick him and he has a good relationship with him to boot.
Only if Pérez has given him a guaranteed starting spot would he consider Real. I can't see that happening myself.

It'd be impossible to guarantee something like that to a player. It would be to the detriment of the club if they guarantee he'll play. If he plays gash, they can't drop him either because of a promise (in which case player is unhappy), or because of a contractual clause (which pisses the team off, the manager and potentially makes the team less successful). So I'm hopeful he sees sense.

It's always looked like Yaya has the play every game clause..... but I doubt Isco would have that in a contract.

01cravend said:
This thread in a nutshell??

A: I'm confident Isco will sign for us
B: It looks like he's going to RM unfortunately
A: Why do you think that? Stop flapping.
C: Nothing has been confirmed yet
A: Can you clarify that?
B: RM odds on
A: Piss off B, you bitter rag
D: Norman Wisdom

The fact that Real 'Fucking' Madrid are battling for a player with ickle ole Ciddy is a true sign of the fucking times.

Whatever happens just think about that statement. Real 'Fucking' Madrid have not yet and can not yet officially announce they have easily wrapped up another major signing because us - yes us - are in serious fucking competition with them.

COME ON YOU FUCKING BLUE BEAUTIES!!!!!

There's no way he'll have been contractually guaranteed game time anywhere, he's nowhere near the level you consider doing that. All he'll have got from Zidane and Perez is a load of promises about getting a chance, which may be the odd dead rubber game only to be replaced by the big boys for anything that matters.

He needs to be playing more often than not. Madrid is the big city lights move, not the smart one.

From Goal -

Los Blancos are keen to develop an understanding with the Premier League side in order to avoid a transfer battle for mutual targets, following their understanding with Tottenham
MADRID & MAN CITY IMPROVE RELATIONS

Real Madrid seem to be increasing their sphere of influence in the Premier League.

The Sweeper understands the Spanish giants are keen to develop a decent working relationship with fellow rich boys Manchester City.

Both clubs have been in pursuit of Malaga wonderkid Isco and Napoli's Edinson Cavani during the current transfer window but the two superpowers are keen not to spark a bidding war on mutual targets going forward.

Madrid president Florentino Perez is a business associate of City's owner Sheikh Mansour, and regularly spends time in Abu Dhabi.

Sources have indicated that a 'degree of understanding' now exists between the two clubs, with Madrid already having a strategic alliance with Tottenham in terms of sharing important information.

- Paul Clennam

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gh/news/4398/transfer-zone/2013/06/23/4068317/the-sweeper-real-madrid-keen-to-improve-relations-with" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gh/news/4398/tra ... tions-with</a>

SilvaLining said:
BlueAnorak said:

Two words to Isco 'Sergio Canales.'
Another highly rated Spanish youngster who went to Real when the world was chasing him and got lost in their system.
He played 10 games and has now moved to Valencia.
If Barca win the league again next year the pressure will be on the manager (and the chances are it won't be the one who goes there this summer) to get more players in and disperse with the ones who have failed!
The easy targets are the young Spanish players cos the likes of Tranny are the shirt sellars.

It's how they work.

Train said:
From Goal -

Los Blancos are keen to develop an understanding with the Premier League side in order to avoid a transfer battle for mutual targets, following their understanding with Tottenham
MADRID & MAN CITY IMPROVE RELATIONS

Real Madrid seem to be increasing their sphere of influence in the Premier League.

The Sweeper understands the Spanish giants are keen to develop a decent working relationship with fellow rich boys Manchester City.

Both clubs have been in pursuit of Malaga wonderkid Isco and Napoli's Edinson Cavani during the current transfer window but the two superpowers are keen not to spark a bidding war on mutual targets going forward.

Madrid president Florentino Perez is a business associate of City's owner Sheikh Mansour, and regularly spends time in Abu Dhabi.

Sources have indicated that a 'degree of understanding' now exists between the two clubs, with Madrid already having a strategic alliance with Tottenham in terms of sharing important information.

- Paul Clennam

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gh/news/4398/transfer-zone/2013/06/23/4068317/the-sweeper-real-madrid-keen-to-improve-relations-with" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gh/news/4398/tra ... tions-with</a>
They let us have Isco, we let them have Cavani?

Well if I was Mansour I would be thinking cheeky fuckers, minute we say we have a deal they go and break it, I will teach them a lesson, Khaldoon do whatever it takes to get the lad Isco to our club, don't worry about the money just do it. :-) (by the way if this is what happens when you have an agreement or understanding what would it be like without?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.