Isco

allan harper said:
Blue2112 said:
allan harper said:
At least the cricket is just about to start, he can fuck off if he signs now.

What is it now then about three overs each and the winner takes all?

Ha! 20/20 match mate

Fuck me there's no way them 22 players are gonna tear themselves away from the BM Isco thread for that long ;-)

Ardwick Green Blue said:
After all this, what if he does sign & turns out to be shite?

It is amazing to see bluemoon has been swept into a complete fervour over a player who arguably won't be better than Silva, Navas or Nasri.

Isco is very good but he gets rated higher by the day as the saga goes on.

It's amazing that not one journalist or 'ITK' in the world can confirm where Pellegrini, Isco, Soriano or Txiki are today - nor can they get info from City or Malaga on whether Real Madrid's press leaks are true.

What do you read into that LC?

Or the inability of Real Madrid to follow up with news on personal terms with Isco?

LoveCity said:
It's amazing that not one journalist or 'ITK' in the world can confirm where Pellegrini, Isco, Soriano or Txiki are today - nor can they get info from City or Malaga on whether Real Madrid's press leaks are true.

is it though? it suggests madrid is the club that is actually flapping, while we're quietly going about the business of getting this done.

embarrassing the performance of many on here in the last few days

Robbo. Why are all new members suddenly
rags?. ok so I went over the top about it
being a fuck up if he joins Madrid. But it
would be a big blow, no?

rushts said:
Omfg, my mate has just text me, he's in terminal 2 and he's just confirmed that there are people there that look like they are going on holiday.

Would be mind blowing if true. I'll see if I can get anymore info off him.

Who's in terminal 2? Your mate? Isco? the people that are going on holiday? Has he got his duty free?

"Why Don't You Just Switch Off Your PC and Go and Do Something Less Boring Instead?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.