Isco

mart said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 7m
According to Spanish football expert @BumperGraham, Isco could arrive in Manchester this weekend for a medical before joining City.

Hopefully by the weekend we will get a positive outcome. Time to start practising my Disco moves.

Cur the dancing Isco Gif thread. ;-)

On a serious note. Don't believe it until it's on the OS. Until then...........

Blue Haze said:
Oh my god, this is happening isn't it?

Little City, taking a player who Zidane begs come to Madrid. Ain't that something.

Stuff with Zidane is really odd, is it right hes not actually employed FT by Real, just meets players and begs and promises them game time, very bizarre.

Blue Haze said:

Little City, taking a player who Zidane begs come to Madrid. Ain't that something.

Admittedly Real Madrid had me twitching like Redknapp a few hours ago.

tonethestone said:
Blue Haze said:

Stuff with Zidane is really odd, is it right hes not actually employed FT by Real, just meets players and begs and promises them game time, very bizarre.

How can anyone promise any player games when Madrid dont even have a manager yet?

Zidane can get to fuck.

Ray78 said:
Blue Haze said:

Admittedly Real Madrid had me twitching like Redknapp a few hours ago.
Same.

It says a lot about Pellegrini. Imagine how much his players like him for a 20-year-old to turn down Zidane and Real Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.