Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

bugsyblue said:
SouthStand116 said:
Getting ready to be called a rag due to my lack of posts! But hey here goes.

The Madrid fans are going crazy on twitter tweeting pictures of isco photoshopped in a Madrid shirt. There Arabic speaking fans seem to think the way it is written or translates means he is going to Madrid. Is there nobody on here that can speak Arabic or should I say read it. Does anybody have ajays number haha I would love to rub it in those Madrid fans faces arrogant twats.

Ps if you are concerned about me being a rag Ric is good friends with my cousins and I speak to him on Christmas Eve every year at a family do so he can confirm I am a blue and am a season ticket holder. Anyway who cares call me what the fuck you want. Haha

Rag!

Haha fuck u

Does anyone else think that Malaga's owner's Twitter Account name is hilarious? Or is that just the 12 year old in me?

SouthStand116 said:

The Madrid fans are going crazy on twitter tweeting pictures of isco photoshopped in a Madrid shirt. There Arabic speaking fans seem to think the way it is written or translates means he is going to Madrid. Is there nobody on here that can speak Arabic or should I say read it. Does anybody have ajays number haha I would love to rub it in those Madrid fans faces arrogant twats.

Ps if you are concerned about me being a rag Ric is good friends with my cousins and I speak to him on Christmas Eve every year at a family do so he can confirm I am a blue and am a season ticket holder. Anyway who cares call me what the fuck you want. Haha

Rag.

Lol. The irony.

SouthStand116 said:

Its cool mate, i have spent the last half an hour on their domestic forums and shit they deluded. and hate the media except Marsa more than we do. Im so looking forward to read their forums when he signs for us, only to experience that is worth 30 million

hilts said:
GresleyChris said:
And about 5 people telling me to "get a shag" or "my house must be shit at Xmas"

How mature

Listen fella this is how it works on the transfer forum if you want see any info on a possible signing you have to sift through pages and pages of utter dog shit, it has always been the same your choices are

join in and post something along the lines of i have just literally spat my coffee all over my keyboard at that genius gif of a cat pulling a face

read all the posts to try and get something decent and accept it will be time consuming

don't bother with it at all and wait for official confirmation

the choice is yours

Good advice. At least I was right then in what this thread is all about. Just made a mistake in voicing my thoughts on the matter.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
hilts said:
GresleyChris said:
And about 5 people telling me to "get a shag" or "my house must be shit at Xmas"

How mature

Listen fella this is how it works on the transfer forum if you want see any info on a possible signing you have to sift through pages and pages of utter dog shit, it has always been the same your choices are

join in and post something along the lines of i have just literally spat my coffee all over my keyboard at that genius gif of a cat pulling a face

read all the posts to try and get something decent and accept it will be time consuming

don't bother with it at all and wait for official confirmation

the choice is yours

Or he could go get laid!!!

Your definitely cruising.... Maybe you boys should 'hook up'

SouthStand116 said:

You have been a member since 2009 and this is your 2nd post lol what was your first ??

avoidconfusion said:
Does anyone else think that Malaga's owner's Twitter Account name is hilarious? Or is that just the 12 year old in me?

You have a 12 year old in you?? wtf is wrong with you

What are the dates and times of the tweets are they today right now or are they a lot earlier before today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.