Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

gaudino4 said:
The Malaga owners Twitter comment about Real Madrid has disappeared.

Still there. You have to click All replies as it's a verified account.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/ANAALThani/status/348866322509209601" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/ANAALThani/status/3 ... 2509209601</a>

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
SouthStand116 said:
Getting ready to be called a rag due to my lack of posts! But hey here goes.

The Madrid fans are going crazy on twitter tweeting pictures of isco photoshopped in a Madrid shirt. There Arabic speaking fans seem to think the way it is written or translates means he is going to Madrid. Is there nobody on here that can speak Arabic or should I say read it. Does anybody have ajays number haha I would love to rub it in those Madrid fans faces arrogant twats.

Ps if you are concerned about me being a rag Ric is good friends with my cousins and I speak to him on Christmas Eve every year at a family do so he can confirm I am a blue and am a season ticket holder. Anyway who cares call me what the fuck you want. Haha

Welcome to our crazy world!

Thanks but I'm on here daily but just never log in told Ric last time I saw him couldn't be arsed being called a rag but he said he'd stick up for me. Haha. This thread has drove me to log in cause its doin my nut in. Just wish something proper would come out!

toby said:
SouthStand116 said:
Getting ready to be called a rag due to my lack of posts! But hey here goes.

The Madrid fans are going crazy on twitter tweeting pictures of isco photoshopped in a Madrid shirt. There Arabic speaking fans seem to think the way it is written or translates means he is going to Madrid. Is there nobody on here that can speak Arabic or should I say read it. Does anybody have ajays number haha I would love to rub it in those Madrid fans faces arrogant twats.

Ps if you are concerned about me being a rag Ric is good friends with my cousins and I speak to him on Christmas Eve every year at a family do so he can confirm I am a blue and am a season ticket holder. Anyway who cares call me what the fuck you want. Haha

You have been a member since 2009 and this is your 2nd post lol what was your first ??

Sorry Southstand, but you're the worst rag troll I've ever read.

The owner is implying that its a done deal to Madrid.

Lets move on now, he is not better than Hazard.

adrianr said:
woodieMCFC said:
y7al7aR.gif

Hahah. Oh christ I really hope this can all be re-merged into one mega thread for classics. It's wall to wall gold.

haha, yeah Ditto. I took it as being a gif for 'the boring one' and it so made I chuckle.
Hotel California got nothing on this place AND I dont want to leave!

Akai's translation is accurate , if that twitter account was legit then he's basically saying that they cannot force the player because of his clause , but he prefers the player to remain in Spain if he were to leave Malaga .

thats what the translation says anyways , but i still dont get it .

this thread's gone a bit serious all of a sudden

24930.gif

A couple of things.

El Mundo, one of the top newspapers in Spain, say that Isco is waiting for an improved offer from City.

Secondly the Malaga owner is pissed off with FFP and feels it is hypocritical. Bearing in mind Madrid are one of the teams in favour of FFP......

Also is the fact that he is quatari good or bad news viz a viz our owner?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.