Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Blueroses said:
MercerWay said:
Arab fan here. Saw the AlThani twitter thingy, so here goes-
"It is the choice of the player and we cannot prevent him due to the release clause. And I, personally, would've preferred for him to stay in Spain and not go to a team outside of spain. And there's another thing, but I'll withold it. Thank you."
His statement can be read to say either
1) I wanted him to stay in Spain, yet he refused.
2) I wanted him to stay in Spain. His and my wishes matched.

Regardless, nothing really definitive here.

Thanks mate and welcome to bluemoon!

What's the 'other thing' that he's withholding?

LoveCity said:
bugsyblue said:
dillbi95 said:
Isnt that past tense? As if hes not staying in spain? OR am i looking into it too much...

Can anyone post the actual Spanish so I can get it properly translated?

It's in Arabic. Someone from Dubai told me on Twitter it's Al Thani confirming Isco is joining Real but Akai's translation suggests the opposite:

Pd2stq9.jpg

I speak Arabic

I've read this twitter, it seems that the account belongs to the owner of Malaga club, but his answer shows a lot of contradictions, he said they could not stop him due to the penalty clause, but we all know that the penalty clause is 35 million euros, while Real Madrid only paid 22 million euros, So Real Madrid did not pay the penalty clause.

And then he said we want to sell him to a Spanish club! Isn't Real a Spanish Club? Therefore, I find some contradictions in the answer, which can not be interpreted

Kun Aguero said:
I thought I was the biggest rag on this forum but SouthStand116 beats me hands down.

No , don't worry. You still win ;)

Kun Aguero said:
I thought I was the biggest rag on this forum but SouthStand116 beats me hands down.

See where's Ric when u need him. This is why I never log on cause now I feel like twatting the mrs cause I'm getting called a rag. I knew this would happen!

TexasBlueMoon said:
Blueroses said:
MercerWay said:
"It is the choice of the player and we cannot prevent him due to the release clause. And I, personally, would've preferred for him to stay in Spain and not go to a team outside of spain. And there's another thing, but I'll withold it. Thank you."

That is the million dollar question.

TexasBlueMoon said:
Blueroses said:
MercerWay said:

Hopefully that he is coming to City.

fuck me you can`t move in here for vermin and the daft twats aren't even any good at disguising themselves...

they`ve come on bluemoon to take the piss out of isco not signing for us and they`re so see through it`s laughable...

go on you fuckin rats,scurry back to sad café and talk about moyesinohno...

TexasBlueMoon said:
MercerWay said:

" ...would've preferred for him to stay in Spain and not go to a team outside of spain..."

Would have preferred or would prefer? There is a big difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.