Isco

Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

pudge said:
Jumanji said:
Semantics don't come into it, yet your argument is based on it...

Where did Clichy criticize City because I just don't see it..........
The part where he quite openly implies players would sign for us solely for money, which be that the case, I'm sure you weren't too happy when he said it were you?

I'm sure Madrid and their fans won't give the tiniest of fucks about what Isco said how many years ago if he signs for them.

Much like how nobody cares about what Gael said now.
Implies? Lets not get into semantics.

Let's not manipulate what he expressed ok, and take it at face value?

He never said players would only join for money. He did say however players that only care about money could end up here which is obvious since we pay the best. That's quite a different stroke.

Anyways I don't really care..Reply if u want.

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Jumanji said:
pudge said:
Jumanji said:
Semantics don't come into it, yet your argument is based on it...

Where did Clichy criticize City because I just don't see it..........
The part where he quite openly implies players would sign for us solely for money, which be that the case, I'm sure you weren't too happy when he said it were you?

I'm sure Madrid and their fans won't give the tiniest of fucks about what Isco said how many years ago if he signs for them.

Much like how nobody cares about what Gael said now.
Implies? Lets not get into semantics.

Let's not manipulate what he expressed ok, and take it at face value?

He never said players would only join for money. He did say however players that only care about money could end up here. That's quite a different stroke.

Anyways I don't really care..Reply if u want.
It's not semantics when it's painfully obvious or "face value"

We all know what he meant you even went as far to say so yourself and justify it.

But like I said, nobody cares, much like how Madrid and their fans won't if Isco signs for them.

If you wish to argue for the sake of it anymore, I'll only be online for another 10 mins or so.

Why do you keep talking about Clichy? forget it

He is our player now, let us concentrate bout our target Isco.

I cannot find an On-line bookmaker with an "Isco to sign for" market.... It's as though this particular bet has vanished without a conclusion.

sam-caddick said:
Clichy criticised the club at a time when we were nowhere near the quality we are today and were comments that just became expected by a lot of players and fans at the time.

Isco criticised the Madrid fans - the Madridistas.

That will go down well.
I can assure you after reading on their forums, it didnt go down very well.

zeven said:
sam-caddick said:
Clichy criticised the club at a time when we were nowhere near the quality we are today and were comments that just became expected by a lot of players and fans at the time.

Isco criticised the Madrid fans - the Madridistas.

That will go down well.
I can assure you after reading on their forums, it didnt go down very well.

Does it really matter in the end of the day he will be a bench warmer and labeled ''future prospect''= never see the light of day until the NEXT ''Must have player''.

The difference is that he has said that he has grown up disliking Madrid. It's not as bad as saying City weren't a top enough club for the top players to join. One is a fundamental disliking of a club, which, imo, from a fans pov, is a lot harder to forgive.

But I don't give a shit what Madrid fans think about Isco and whether they hold it against him orr not. His past, tho of course maybe irrelevant now, gives us hope that he will choose us. That's all I care about.

Glad I went to bed when I did....40 pages of flap.

Suppose it proves one thing the night posters have a higher percentage of flapability than the rest of us.

Trust in our ITK's all we're missing is MJRON and it's a full house.

Just one thing ,love how the Spanish press are trying to push him too Madrid,yet our press are fuckin dying for us to miss out on him !

And i'm also thinking that City won't pay this extra money as we'd already agreed a fee and then the price was upped during the U21's or by Madrid intervening .

Thenumber1blue said:
Just one thing ,love how the Spanish press are trying to push him too Madrid,yet our press are fuckin dying for us to miss out on him !

Haha so true, the English love discussing failure more than victory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.